Here are some trading tips:
- Make sure your password is hard to guess.
- Don’t give your password to anyone, even buddies.
- If someone tries to bully you to trade, report them and move on.
- If you’re a nonmember, don’t trade for member-only items. You won’t be able to use them, and no one will want to trade with you for them.
- Always complete the trade immediately. Don’t let anyone take an item of yours and say they will give you theirs tomorrow, for example. It’s a good way to get scammed.
- Don’t try to trade items bought at a store. Anyone can get them, so they are not going to want them in a trade.
- You don’t have to accept all trades. Definitely don’t accept a trade if the price is too much, or the item is not one of the ones you want.
- Always use the trading system to trade, and nothing else.
Trading with other players is one of the best ways to get new items. This guide will show you how to do it.
First, you need to add the items you want to trade to your trade list.
- Click on your animal’s icon in the lower left hand corner.
- Click on the Trade tab. This will show you your trade list.
- Click on the nearest blue + to add that item to your list. Click the X to remove an item from your list.
How to Trade Items in Animal Jam
The trading process is pretty straightforward and safe. Follow these steps to become a master trader.
- Find a player you would like to trade with. To view their player card,click on their name.
- Click on their trade list. It’s on the left of the player card.
- Select the item you want to trade for by clicking on it. The Trade Request box will pop up.
- Click on the blue + next to the item or items you want to trade.
- When you’re done choosing items, click Done. This sends a trade request to the person you want to trade with.
- If they accept your trade, a message will pop up and you will now have the item in your inventory. If they don’t accept,find someone else to trade with.
Finding other people to trade with isn’t very hard.
- Find a busy area with lots of people in the center. Some people may already be there asking for trades.
- Stand in a good spot. Stand far enough away that you’re not lost in the crowd, but close enough that people can see you.
- Ask people to trade by using chat. Try to attract attention while you’re doing this by moving around.
- You may or may not get offers. If you do get offers, pick and choose carefully.
- Find another area to move to if you’re not attracting offers where you are.